Parents, teachers, and genealogical societies looking for a how-to genealogy textbook for elementary through high school-aged students need to look no further. In Branching Out, a new series available from Generations, author and professional genealogist Jennifer Holik provides parents and educators with the tools they need to teach genealogical research skills to children and teens.
Through thirty fun and educational lessons, students will learn the foundations of genealogy and how to begin research on a level that they can understand and enjoy. Each lesson contains a clearly defined goal, all necessary vocabulary, additional reading assignments, and lesson and homework assignments to extend understanding of the concept.
- Generations Publishes Kids’ Genealogy Textbooks (eogn.com)
- Generations Publishes Kids’ Genealogy Textbooks (familyhistorytips.wordpress.com)
- Generations Publishes Kids’ Genealogy Textbooks (sortyourstory.wordpress.com)
- Generations Publishes Six Kids Books (chicagofamilyhistory.wordpress.com)
- New Series of Kids’ Genealogy Textbooks (chicagofamilyhistory.wordpress.com)
- Reflections on family history and genealogy (marylenelittlecorner.wordpress.com)
- Create a Family Tree